Saturday 16 June 2012

arts :)

Assalamualaikum , Hai , Sawadikap

          What really caught my eyes during our visit to the Paddy Museum (Muzium Padi) were the  paintings. The paintings are located on the second level of the museum. This level has six galleries. These galleries exhibit paintings/drawings of agricultural activities from the olden days until present times. Oh yes, I love art. So, I really appreciate those superb paintings. For sure they are not ordinary pieces of art. A special technique using crystal spray was used to paint these drawings.  No wonder the texture of these paintings appear smooth and the colours are brilliant with an added shine to them. I am sure if you were there, you will be impressed too. All I can say is the paintings are awesome, lively, and impressive. I could not help wondering how much those painting cost. Of course, they are priceless. Just looking at them would simply take your breath away.Oh, by the way, the visitors are not allowed to get close to the paintings  (which means no touching too). There is a barricade and visitors could only view from afar. That is understandable due to the delicate nature of the paintwork.

Anyway, we took photo shots of these paintings. Let’s check them out! 

This painting depicts the various agricultural activities in our country.  

This is my favourite painting ! It looks real. The scenery is totally AWESOME ! It really captivated me. You guys should go and see this for yourself J


They also have this painting, MAP OF MALAYSIA..


This painting depicts the historical progression of food source from hunting, cultivation and agriculture.

This is another painting. What can you say about this painting?


Here is my classmate, Siti Maimunah posing in front of the amazing painting here. It is really breathtaking. It makes me fall in love with the nature. ( I am the photographer, hehe )




So, to all the readers of this blog, (especially art lovers out there), I highly recommend that you visit this Paddy Museum and see for yourself these lovely works of art. I am certain you will fall in love with them, just like me.  More snapshots below of my classmates. 



from left : AMALINI, KOMALAH, KOSILA, ZUWE,NAD,NADHIR,JC,IZNI (ME),KAMA,SIMON,AINA,MAS,ZANA,ZHI HUI,MAIMUNAH,JAY YING


P3M Happy family. Free style ! Peace ! J

LOVE,
NUR IZNI ATIQAH BT M.ISMAIL


♥♥♥♥♥Wit full of loves and smile. Gracias. Come again♥♥♥♥♥








No comments:

Post a Comment